Cycle of latex and the camera is ready for PostScript Bibtex(shell file


#! /usr/bin/tcsh -f

set file1 = ${1}
echo $file1

set file = $file1:r
latex $file
bibtex $file
latex $file
latex $file
dvips $file -P pdf -G0 -t letter -o
echo done latex bibtex latex latex

Related

Other 7188091102960289810

Post a Comment

  1. Hello I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item