How to change your processor into core i7 or more without cost ?


It's an interesting Trick to Show Your PC Pentium 5 or more.

Go to> Run> Start

Regedit> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> System>
DESCRIPTION OF THE> SYSTEM> CPU> 0

On the right side, just "CPU String" and click Edit
Writing and what you want

Related

Windows tips 4608405864677131801

Post a Comment

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item