The best way to preview the fonts installed on your computer words


Have you ever wanted to find the right font for the report / CV / E-mail, but they were frustrated with the process? (Usually required to enter text in Word, and browse through each font, one at a time)
I had been looking for a solution to this problem for years, and finally found it.
1) Go to the site and click on "fonts Load" appears in the fonts installed on your computer right away.
2) Click on the name to highlight (if you have not yet decided what is the eventual winner), select and click on "Filter Compare" next to each other!

Download :

http://www.wordmark.it

Related

Other 8541650628581701481

Post a Comment

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item