Hide your drive in pc


This is a great trick you can play with your friends. You can remove the display of local or network drives when a computer.

First, click Start> run.Type regedit.Now go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer

But in the right pane

Create a new DWORD item and name it NoDrives (it is case-sensitive).

Now change the value and make it 3FFFFFF (hexadecimal).

Now restart your computer.

Well, if you (all away ...) My Computer, no drives will be displayed.

To delete the drives appear in My Computer Just this DWORD item that you start created.Again computer.You can now see all the stations again. magic

Related

Windows tips 6549652392131840282

Post a Comment

  1. I am exploring the Internet as I never have before. I have more time since I reitred. There is quite a rich diversity of information in blogs so I am getting involved and commenting. You have made your blog more interesting than most that I read. Thanks for that. TheVeryBest2You 13 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. this subject can give us a great discussion, thanks for sharing it.http://www.musicaeletra.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is known as a stroll-by for all the information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll undoubtedly uncover it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've gotten an awesome blog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for an incredible publish, can study your others reviews. many thanks for your ideas on this, I experienced a bit thump by this article. Thanks again again! You commit an excellent time. Displays the beauty through fantastic facts here. I feel that when more individuals thought about it doing this, they'd possess a better time frame get the suspend ofing the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contact with mail:admin@mhow.org.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a interesting post, I just made a post on my blog about S.M.A.R.T. Targets, It's really useful for planning things out, here's the link to help you, fellow webmaster SMART Targets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of Hide your drive in pc | mhow.org.org . Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s hard to seek out educated people on this matter, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an article! I really loved reading it, so much I would like to follow your RSS Feed but I can't find it, could you reply with the link? Thanks a lot! SMART Targets

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will find our RSS just after two days.Because it is modified.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are some attention-grabbing cut-off dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity however I'll take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are actually quite a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to bring up. I provide the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you carry up where a very powerful thing can be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each boys and girls feel the affect of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item