Find where your lost mobile


Have you ever lost your cell phone and found no police assistance or mobile operator in tracking cell phone? Now you need not worry. Now a days we all carry mobile devices, and always worry that it may be stolen. Each mobile transmits a unique IMEI ie International Mobile Identity: Not to be used to track your mobile phone anywhere in the world.
That’s how it works!

Dial * # 06 # on your phone.
Your mobile is a unique number to 15 digits.
Note that this is not everywhere, but with the exception of mobile phones as it is not that help keep track of your cell phone in case of theft is.
Once stolen, you have to do these 15-digit IMEI no e-mail. to cop@vsnl.net
No need to go to the police.
Your mobile phone within 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and the Internet will continue.
See where your hand-set is also subject to your race does not change.

Getting that message very IMP for all parents and friends.

If u lost your cell phone, send an email to the following information cop@vsnl.netwith ~ ~ V.

Your name:
address:
Phone model:
brand:
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
Missed date:
IMEI number:

Related

Mobile 3895679963787027751

Post a Comment

  1. The Internet is new to me, being that I just retired. It seems like there are millions of blogs on the Internet today and the more I read the more I want to comment on them. I don't understand everything that is in all the blogs that I read, but I like your presentation here in this blog. I am approaching this from all sides, sonce I recently started my own website with its own blog. I have incuded a website and email address. I hope you approve that I did this. It seems to be customary so I went ahead with it. TheVeryBest2You 13 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You spam too many times"
    Please don't try to spam and comment only related with post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually to blogging and i actually admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for an incredible submit, would examine your particular others content. thank you your thinking for this, I experienced a trifle struck by this article. Thanks again! You wanna make a good aspect. Displays the beauty through excellent info here. I do think if a greater number of people thought of it like this, they'd have got a better moment in time get the grasp ofing the difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could any of this be beettr stated? It couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ove the site will be bookmarking for future reference. Keep up the good work pal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply want to say I am just newbie to weblog and certainly savored you're blog. Most likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You really have very good articles and reviews. Bless you for sharing with us your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tip top stuff. I'll epxcet more now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I just say what a relief to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You positively know find out how to deliver a difficulty to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more common because you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and excellent design and style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Real fantastic info can be found on this weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog has inspired me to continue working on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adored your helpful blog. first class stuff. I hope you release many. I will continue watching

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exceptionally interesting web-site! Appreciate it for taking the time to compose this helpful post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to i appreciate you for the work you get in writing this post. It has been an inspiration for me personally. I have transferred this to a friend. thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item