Create an alias describes recent studies on


Typically, in compiling the LateX files, it is advisable to use later. Texas, or Ps PDF file. Typically, when these long file names are often laborious to jot down every time. This work is a collection of instructions that appeared most recently revealed / files of the specified type.

alias latex. 'latex `ls -t *.tex | head -1` &'
alias emacs. 'emacs `ls -t *.tex | head -1` &'
alias pdf. 'acroread `ls -t *.pdf | head -1` &'
alias acroread. 'acroread `ls -t *.pdf | head -1` &'
alias ps2pdf. 'ps2pdf `ls -t *.ps | head -1` &'
alias lpr.. 'lpr `ls -t *.ps | head -1` &'
alias gv. 'gv `ls -t *.ps | head -1` &'
alias gvl. 'gv --orientation=landscape `ls -t *.ps | head -1` &'
alias lpr. 'lpr `ls -t *.ps | head -1` &'
alias lpdf. 'lpdf `ls -t *.pdf | head -1` &'

Related

Other 4967938522760878076

Post a Comment

  1. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to seek out someone with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that’s wanted on the web, someone with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item