Setting new keyboard macro emacs


Here is the latest entry in the file init.el.

(fset 'newslide
[?\C-7 ?\C-7 ?% return ?% ?% ?% ?% ?% ?% ?% ? ? ?N ?E ?W ?\S- ?S ?L ?I ?D ?E return ?\C-7 ?\C-7 ?% return return ?\\ ?b ?e ?s ?{ ? ? ?} return return ?\\ ?e ?s return return])
(global-set-key [f8] 'newslide)



Now, press F8 and get a note, such as

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%% NEW SLIDE
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\bes{ }

\es


I used a deferred during the preparation of the latex film

WOW so you can write a single touch.

Related

Other 8596957367214953992

Post a Comment

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to say i like it and thanks.http://www.divulgaemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great posts you have here, if you update it a little often, then that would be very helpful for us. thanks a lot.http://www.divulgaemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wordpress web template, where did you get a hold of it?

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item