Can you block any website in your PC ?


This requires that you modify your hosts file. Your hosts file is a file used to display informationon where to shop to find a node on a network. For a more detailed description.1.First Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Command Prompt.
2.Second Click on Command Prompt This will open a DOS command window.
3.Third type: notepad C: / windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts
4.Fourth Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
5.For the fifth block the site google.com for example, simply add this text under 127.0.0.1localhost:

127.0.0.1 google.com
127.0.0.1 www.google.com

You can add as many sites any site, but you need to prefix ”127.0.0.1″.
6.Save the sixth
Google will now be blocked in all web browsers. This is an advanced, yet simple method of howto blow a website.

Related

Windows tips 9084362834158293373

Post a Comment

  1. you are a great writer, i hope someday i will write as well as you do.http://www.agenciadempregos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb posting, I share the same views. I wonder why this particular world truly does not picture for a moment like me and also the blog site creator :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item