Fun with google


It is interesting to note that while we want answers, and Google is the biggest search engine Google does not even know what is meant by “Google”. Well, it sounds strange, but it is a reality. There are several tricks you can search Google, and how do you find interesting and useful results. These tips are especially set up by, say, or find out, because of the pleasure, or time-saving reasons. It is also interesting to note that all of these things were invented.These rounds is a powerful Google search engine and advanced. These towers are unbeatable in the Google search engine on earth. And maybe that’s why Google.com is the most popular sites. Google has some tips to tell really useful to save time and give you the information as true, while others are simply fun, such as gravity, etc. Click here….

1.Google Gravity

2.Google Logo

3.Google Sphere

4.Elgoog

5.Weenie Google

6.Google Loco

7.Google Hacker

8.Dancing Google logo

9.Epic Google

Related

Other 8042565830346522507

Post a Comment

  1. I am just getting started on the Internet. I am retired now. I am reading blogs on many topics, and commenting too. I don't understand everything that is in all the blogs that I read, but I like your presentation here in this blog. I not only read and comment on the blogs of others but I now have my own blog and my own website. I have incuded a website and email address. I think it is ok that I incuded them since there seems to be a place to do that. Hope so anyway. TheVeryBest2You 13 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website online is really a walk-through for the entire information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll positively uncover it.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments


www.tecplatform.com is a technology blogging platform.Copyright © 2013 Technology Platform™. All Rights Reserved.

Side Ads

Ads code here

Text Widget

Connect Us

item